Castles & Kings June 5 or 8 2014

We are planning this tour with our two daughters (ages 12 and 16) for either the June 5 or 8th departure. Anyone else have teens on this tour? Also, what size is the group?

Comments

• Just reserved spot for the June 5th departure today. I have 2 daughters, ages 13 and 15 and a 10 year old boy who is coming. There will be 5 of us altogether with my husband. We are quite excited
  • We are considering joining the June 5 trip. We have a 10 year old daughter. Are there any other children around this age joining the trip?
  • Hello clovi,

As of this posting, there are a total of 19 children on this tour. There are 8 boys and 11 girls. Please note that these numbers will change as we approach the tour date.

Thanks,
    Emily
  • We are a family of three from Ohio (previously New Mexico) with a 10 year old son--all getting excited for the tour!
  • Can we get a current listing of the number of boys and girls by age? Thanks.
  • Hi Jelco,

As of this posting, there are a total of 18 children on this trip on the 6/5 departure, 9 boys and 9 girls.

I hope this helps!
  • Hi Everyone! My family is traveling on the June 5th Castles and Kings tour and we are so excited!

I have 3 sons and one daughter - Alex -15, Tate -13, Graham -8 and Cece is 6.

We live in Birmingham, Alabama - curious to know where everyone else is from.

Hope to connect with some of you before we leave!

Ashley Ferguson
  • taking our 15 y/o granddaughter on July 20 Castle/king tour. anyone else?
  • hdzipper wrote:
    taking our 15 y/o granddaughter on July 20 Castle/king tour. anyone else?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file