"Unauthorized" Video of 12 May 2014 Essence of Japan Tour

This video features the Culture, the People (including hoards of students on field trips), and the Events at sights the tour visited. Shown are most of the specific sights, temples and shrines visited.
Here is the You Tube Link:

http://youtu.be/ibEbBveCVTs

If you wish to get a feel for what happens on this tour, Enjoy (楽しむ) (Yes you will learn some Japanese phrases on the tour, especially if Kit Loose is your tour guide.)

Leslie Klein, June 2014

Comments

• Thanks a lot, Leslie, for posting your interesting video of your tour in Japan. I am booked for the same tour this October, and I'm really excited about it.

Your videos are very professionally edited and they give one a good perspective of what to expect on the tour.

It would be great if you would add (written) a review of your tour and helpful tips for future travelers like myself.

Regards,

Sergio
  • Leslie, Enjoyed your video tour of Japan. Having been there over 32 years ago, there are many more fascinating sites to see and culture to experience. When did you go in May? What was your (3) favorite experiences and why? Like Sergio, what are your helpful tips for travelers to incorporate? We are booked for this tour the end of May in 2015, planning to learn essential Japanese phrases and pack light and comfortable!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file