Northern Italy. October 11

Anyone else taking the northern Italy tour ? Looking for travel mates!!

Comments

• I am going on the Northern Italy October ll, 2014 tour. This is my 3rd trip to Italy but the
    first to this northern region. Are you flying through JFK on Alitalia??
    Fort Worth Traveler
  • Thanks for the shout out! I am a retired Delta flight attendant so will get to MIL from whatever city we depart from ; I have not done this part of the research as yet! Are you traveling alone? I have reserved the hotel for an extra night on the front end of the trip.
  • RKBRKB
    edited September 2014
    My wife and I will be on the trip as well. Kent and Diane.
    We are flying out of JFK the week before and are staying in Milan for a week at an AirBnB place before leaving for the trip.
    This will be our fourth trip to Italy, though also our first time to this area.
    We are looking forward to meeting all of you.
  • We will also be on this trip on October 11. We are leaving a day earlier from JFK. Looking forward to meeting all of you. Last year we went with Tauck to another part of Italy.

Felyce and Alan
  • You will have a great time. We just came back from the September 22 trip. This was our 7th Tauck trip and they have all been good, but this seemed to have some extras. Very good restaurants outside of the hotels as well as the hotels. As I said in a other post, we were blessed with great weather. Tina was our tour guide and she gets an A+. Yes, that good. We loved Stressa (Lakes region) and Verona the most, but they all have their own flavor. Make sure at Verona that you have a drink on the top floor of the hotel. It offers a spectacular view of the city. Drinks are a bit pricey, we thought worth the experience. Enjoy!!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file