Bellisima No Italy - Any Reviews ?

Would love to hear from anyone who has just returned from this trip ? Any reviews ? :)

Comments

• edited June 2014
    If you check the page for this trip here on the Tauck site, there are 25 reviews listed. Unfortunately, the most recently is dated October, 2013. Hopefully, your shout out will prompt a more current response, kcfromkc.

Cheers,

Jan

• We went in June 2014 and loved it. The areas were beautiful and filled with history and art. Most of what you will be doing is touring castles, museums, churches and villas. It is a low physical activity trip except if you climb up the towers. Most of the others on the tour had already been to Italy a few times, were retired and two even used a cane to get around. But my wife and I are in our 30's and had never been to Italy before and still loved it. There is plenty of free time for exploring on your own and shopping. Our top five list: 1) private after hours tour of St Marks Basilica in Venice, 2) Seeing Leonardo's The Last Supper in person in Milan, 3) Gondola ride in Venice, 4) The palace and gardens of Isola Bella on Lago Maggiore, 5) Juliet's house in Verona. We felt safe most of the trip, especially in the lake region, Verona and Venice. Bologna was not our favorite city as it was a little bit dirty and lots of pick pockets. In Venice the only planned activities were a few meals and the tour of the Doge's palace and St. Marks. The rest of the time was open for exploration. I would recommend adding a day or two on the end to really get a good taste of Venice.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file