Options

canyonland tour October

WE ARE BOOKED FOR THE OCTOBER 11, 2014 CANYONLAND TOUR........ANYONE OUT THERE GOING ON THIS ONE? will be arriving a day earlier....heard the Phoenix airport roof caved in......some bad weather there

Comments

• Options
    Just got back home from American Canyonlands tour today 10/7 .We arrived in Phoenix on Sunday 9/28/14. We had no problem @ the Phoenix airport & did not hear of any of our fellow travelers having a problem.
    Your going to have a wonderful time . Wish I could start over
  • Options
    I was excited at these posts because my husband and I are booked to go to the Grand Canyon for the 10/12 tour. Now I see that the post was from last year (2014). <sigh> Oh well.

For those who have gone already, did you take any of the optional tours? We are considering the Monument Valley excursion and are wondering what it covers.

Thanks!
  • Options
    Hi MsDrze,

The Monument Valley excursion includes a flightseeing trip both there and back, and you have a land tour while there on an air-conditioned coach through the Navajo Nation lands. It lasts for approximately four hours (including flight time) and includes many stops along the way.
    Speaking personally for a moment, I had the good fortune to take this trip a number of years ago, and took the Monument Valley option. I considered it one of the highlights of the trip, along with seeing the Grand Canyon and Antelope Canyon. I don't think I fully appreciated Bryce or Zion National Parks at the time, and would like to go back someday.

I hope you have a wonderful time! :)

-Tim
  • Options
    Hi, MsDrz. We are from NH and have booked the same tour week. Looking forward to meeting you.

Z (Zanita) and Bob

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file