Options

Weather

I posted a query a bit earlier on the general Australia forum page, and thought I might do better posting here. I am currently booked on the 22 Feb 2016 Grand Australia and New Zealand tour and am waitlisted for a March tour should a new March tour become available (apparently a possibility). I was thinking that perhaps weather overall might be a bit better in March than in February (with March analogous to September in the States). I recognize that there are pretty significant differences in weather among the different locales that we visit in Australia and New Zealand at any given time.

So ... I wonder if I could get some input from folks who have been on this tour in Feb and Mar of this year (2015) could provide some insight as to how the weather behaved itself (or not) during your tour.

Thanks in advance for your help in making my decision as to whether to stay on the 22 Feb tour, or go for the later March tour, should it become available.

Comments

• Options
    We did this tour this past February 5. The weather was beautiful. I think we had one rainy day and one day when it drizzled just a little bit. We bought ponchos and only needed them that one time. The temperature was perfect -- not too hot and not too cold. I believe March may be a bit cooler in New Zealand, but not that much different. If we were to go again, I would book the trip for February. But whenever you go, I'm sure you will enjoy it. It was a great trip.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file