Options

One for the Moderator, please.

Greetings,

We will join the Grand Australia & NZ tour in December and are thirsty for detail and personal experience.

The forum here is obviously a new build as it has no history and has a different feel to that which we used on the run up to our China tour a few years ago.

My question therefore is: How do find and/or access the archive which surely must exist?

Assistance will be most welcome, please.

Kind regards
Andy & Maggie - Shropshire, UK

Comments

• Options
    edited August 2011
    Hi Andy & Maggie,

We had the archive up for the month of April, as well as part of March and May; I believe we had to take it down for technical reasons. I believe the reason we don't keep it available was due to technical and software compatibility issues — I'll hopefully have a more comprehensive answer for you on Monday or Tuesday.

Best,
    Tim
  • Options
    Hi Tim,

Thanks for your reply.
    Should we presume that your offer to reply within 6 days has now expired as we didn't hear anything more from you after 6 weeks?

Kind regards
    Andy & Maggie
  • Options
    Sorry about that! I double checked with others at Tauck; we had to take the archive down due to technical reasons, as we switched over to new servers to host our website after we launched the new one, so we could bring you a faster, easier-to-use webpage.

Thanks for the patience,
    Tim
  • Options
    Hi Andie and Maggie,
    We are on the Dec 8 Australia and NZ trip. If you are traveling on another date, shouldn't matter for general issues.
    I will try to start a forum for this trip on the general page which already lists other trips.

Gail and Jerry
This discussion has been closed.