Options

Budapest to Amsterdam Oct 24th

Hi my husband and I are on our first river cruise in Oct. and wonder what to expect for weather. We are from Southern Ontario I assume it is similar.
Anyone traveling at that time?
Thanks Katoe

Comments

• Options
    This website will give you the average temperature for European cities.

Click weather
  • Options
    Hi Katoe, my husband and I will also be taking our first river cruise on Oct. 24, as well. Looking forward to meeting new people and sharing wonderful scenery. John & Kris
  • Options
    My wife and I will be on the October 24, 2015 cruise [BUD to AMS]. Look forward to meeting y'all. Yes, we are from LA- that is Lower Alabama.

I've been told the weather will be around 50 during the day. Just be able to layer up.

We arrive 10/24 at 9:25 am at the airport and understand we can go straight to the boat. Then, we are looking to go to a good place for lunch - Hungarian food. Three recommendations so far: Csalogany 26, KLarpatia, and Gundel. Any suggestions?

See y'all soon.

Terry and Beth
  • Options
    terrymoore wrote:
    My wife and I will be on the October 24, 2015 cruise [BUD to AMS]. Look forward to meeting y'all. Yes, we are from LA- that is Lower Alabama.

I've been told the weather will be around 50 during the day. Just be able to layer up.

We arrive 10/24 at 9:25 am at the airport and understand we can go straight to the boat. Then, we are looking to go to a good place for lunch - Hungarian food. Three recommendations so far: Csalogany 26, KLarpatia, and Gundel. Any suggestions?

See y'all soon.

Terry and Beth

The places you mention are expensive touristy restaurants. If you want to venture out for some REAL Hungarian food try the Central Market Hall. If your ship is docked at the same location ours was it is a 5 minute walk.
    On the lower level are lots of places where they sell food to take away. On the upper level are places where you can eat.
    The one I went to was right above the main entrance. It is a sitdown restaurant but kind of self serve. You can get a HUGE Wiener schnitzel there. Great food and very reasonable.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file