anyone going on the feb 8 trip

Comments

• Yes, we're on the Feb. 8, 2016 Grand Australia and New Zealand tour. Debby and Don Dietrich from southern NJ.
  • Niamb wrote:
    Yes, we're on the Feb. 8, 2016 Grand Australia and New Zealand tour. Debby and Don Dietrich from southern NJ.
    Debby or Don I'm Bob Carrington and will be on the trip also.. I'm not far away I live in Yardley Pa. I'm retired and work part time in Millville, N.J.
  • cayman-guy wrote:
    Debby or Don I'm Bob Carrington and will be on the trip also.. I'm not far away I live in Yardley Pa. I'm retired and work part time in Millville, N.J.
    I forgot I'm traveling with my wife Diane. Her Mother was born and raised in Australia.
  • Wow, both families live in the Delaware Valley. Small world! We're arriving in Melbourne a day early to give our time zone challenged bodies a day to recuperate. Looking forward to meeting you and Diane. Should be the tour of a lifetime! I know it is tip top on my bucket list.
  • My wife and I will be the third couple from the Delaware Valley. We live in Haverford PA and will be arriving in Melbourne on 2/3/16. We have a quick trip to Tasmania and will be back at the Langham in Melbourne on Sunday.
    Looking forward to meeting the group.

Rick and Laurie Dolsky
  • Well - there are a lot of us getting away from that nasty snow storm we had. My wife, Susan, and I live in Washington Crossing Bucks County PA and we will be on the tour as well. We fly to the west coast tomorrow to visit our son and then arrive in Melbourne on the 7th as well. Can't wait!!

Tom and Sue Beresford
  • Not to be left out of the NJ/PA contingent, my husband and I moved to Dallas 10 years ago after 20 years in Flemington, NJ. Miss the falls, but not those winters!!
    Looking forward to meeting everyone - getting so excited! Wendy and John Jakszta
  • Checking in from SF Bay area of CA, Barbara & Michael Monsler will be with you. This is our first tour with Tauck. We are looking forward to meeting you all.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file