Options

MS Treasures Engine Noise?

Any issues re: engine noise on the Ruby Deck rear two rooms #'s 231 or #232?

Comments

• Options
    We travelled on MS Treasures Amsterdam to Budapest in September and one of our "newly found" friends was in cabin #231. They didn't have any complaints at all about engine noise or anything for that matter and they really liked their cabin as it was sooooo easy to go to the Lido for an early morning cup of coffee. We were in #209.
  • Options
    Hi there,

You can feel the vibrations from the engines in those cabins, but there is not a lot of engine noise.

I hope this helps!

-Tim
  • Options
    How about noise in 201 or 202 from the lift or stairs or WC's or the restaurant? I think this is on our list for 2013 so I will be reading all the threads for info. I read a cruise critic review from OzJohnno....thanks for putting it out there.
  • Options
    ^^ I can't give you any information on those cabin numbers as we were in 209 but if you want to know more in-depth information on our cruise you can drop me an email at rodmky@optusnet.com.au and I'll be happy to answer as many of your questions as I can.

Rod
  • Options
    We were in cabin 203 on the Jewell two years ago. We are taking the MS Treasures in August. The Jewell was a year old and there was no noise from either the lift or the stairs. I don't expect the brand new ship to be any different!

Sheila
This discussion has been closed.