Invitation to post-tour adventure

My husband and I are staying over in Tokyo an extra day after the Essence of Japan tour that ends early on June 18. We have booked a day tour of the Mikasa, the pre-dreadnought of Russo-Japanese War fame through Tours by Locals. The total price is $440 whether for two or for four. We would love to find two more people to share the tour. If anyone is interested, please let me know.

Comments

• I would like to ask you for a favor. We are going on the Essence of Japan tour in October 2017. We are going to Osaka for 3 days after the tour. I have been looking at various tour options in Osaka. Please let me know your experience with TOURS BY LOCALS. Thank you.
  • I'd be glad to. I love this forum and am already planning another Tauck tour for 2017, so I'll be on the forums often. Tours by Locals came very highly recommended by my travel agent, who is a Virtuoso. But they are pricy, especially for singles and couples.
  • I would like to thank Voyager17 for the posting on Tours by Locals. I saw the message a few weeks before my Essence of Japan tour and wanting to make the most of my extra day in Tokyo decided to investigate. I booked a day tour and it was great. My guide took me to a number of places that we did not see on our tour. The experience with them was top notch and my guide was fabulous.
  • This is good to hear. Do you remember the name of your guide?
  • My Tours by Locals guide in Tokyo was Tomie S.
  • Our Tours by Locals guide Patrick was outstanding. He was prompt, knowledgeable and went the extra mile to ensure we enjoyed our day with him.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file