Options

Venice, Florence, Rome, May 7-14, 2017, Who Else is Going

Hi CT Page, we have not found a trip to Pompeii for Sunday, May 14. Have you found anything?

My husband and I are going on this adventure to celebrate our 30th anniversary. It is also our first time in Italy. We are so excited to go and have been doing a lot of research about the cities. Some of the things we will see are things I have always wanted to see. We are coming into Venice 2 days early and staying a day later to hopefully visit Pompeii. We hope to hear from others on this trip.

Comments

• Options
    edited March 2017
    Hello, we are also going to Italy for our first time. We are arriving a day early in Venice and staying an extra day in Rome. We had also thought of going to Pompeii on the extra day, perhaps a private guide. We are counting down the days to departure.
    Update: We received our official travel documents yesterday from Tauck. We are excited about the trip and are counting down the days to leaving for Venice on May 5.
  • Options
    I am also planning on a trip to Rome sometime soon. I would love to visit Venice also as it also on my list of places to explore..
  • Options
    Hi CT Page, we have not found a trip to Pompeii for Sunday, May 14. Have you found anything?

My husband and I are going on this adventure to celebrate our 30th anniversary. It is also our first time in Italy. We are so excited to go and have been doing a lot of research about the cities. Some of the things we will see are things I have always wanted to see. We are coming into Venice 2 days early and staying a day later to hopefully visit Pompeii. We hope to hear from others on this trip.

Hello terrisarchione! No we have not decided on a trip to Pompeii yet. We have been looking at the Viator tours. They have a small group with 7 people. Travel by van with pick up and drop off at hotel. Have you found anything yet?
    Looking forward to the trip. Counting down the days...20 till we leave for Venice!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file