Options

crown Jewel Trip July 7th

Hi Alan and Michele are looking forward to meeting our fellow travelers. Anyone on this site going on this trip? Still fretting over packing so helpful hints always appreciated.

Comments

• Options
    My husband and I went on this trip a few years ago. You are all over Switzerland at different altitudes so, unfortunately, you may need summer as well as layered heavier clothes. Switzerland is beautiful country and different from any other part of Europe I have seen. Enjoy.
  • Options
    Hi Texasmama, my husband and I will be traveling on this tour and we are from Texas as well. After reading the comments, I don't believe we will carry our heavy coats but be planned to layer with a medium jacket. We will plan to pack for 5 days and 4 nights, wearing 3-4 different pants a few times. Good comfortable ankle boots can go a long way on this trip with a more summer shoe for daytime during the warmer days. Always hard to pack for different climates. Look forward to meeting you! What town do you live in? We are in New Braunfels!

Can anyone share with me what type coffee units are in most hotels? Nespresso machines?
  • Options
    Too funny. We are your neighbors in San Antonio! We are flying out of Austin on July 5th. I look forward to meeting you.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file