Options

Computer Availability: MS Treasure

I know that wi fi is available on the MS Treasure; however, is there also an available computer or does one have to bring their own lap top? Any costs involved?

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    Hi Zlato,

Complimentary internet service and WIFI are available for use while traveling on board the riverboat. You will need to use a password provided by the Reception Desk to access the wireless internet service for your own laptop.

There is a stationary computer located in the Lido Bar or you may borrow a laptop from the Reception Desk, both at no cost. That being said sometimes there is a long wait to use the computer, it is up to you as to how accessibilty you need to the internet/emails/etc...

PLEASE NOTE: Internet access is made possible by means of cellular service, and reception is impacted by several factors such as weather patterns, signal strength and the ship’s location. Some email providers such as AOL, Comcast, and Bellsouth may not be available along the river. Internet reception is poor while in locks and may not be available at certain locations along your route. Your patience and understanding regarding connectivitylimitations are appreciated. Please also note that cell phone reception may be limited on the river.

Hope this helps,
    Emily
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    The reception on the boats is on again/off again. But it is free, which is something I really appreciate. Thanks Tauck!!!

Once, I was almost done with a lengthy report to the family of our day’s activities and then lost the entire message due to transmission interruption. Try saving your message as a draft periodically or write your message to a WORD file or a notepad and then copy and paste to your email message.
This discussion has been closed.