Options

Feb 12 Departure

Hi, my husband Joe and I will be on the Feb 12 trip. We're from Connecticut. We're arriving Friday night to see the Great Ocean Road and the penguins on Phillip Island. Who else is on this trip and where are you from?

Comments

• Options
    Hi Susan, my name is Janice and we (my husband Jeff) are taking the Feb 12th trip as well. We are traveling with another couple, Lisa and Hank and we are all from New Jersey. We are arriving on Saturday and look forward to meeting you.
  • Options
    My husband (Dave) and I (Diane) are also on the Feb. 12th trip, arriving on the 11th. We are from St. Louis, MO. Looking forward to meeting everyone!
  • Options
    Hi Diane, my son went to school at Wash U so we are familiar with St Louis. Great town! See you in Melbourne.
  • Options
    Hello Janice & Jeff, Lisa & Hank, and Dave and Diane!

This is our first Tauck tour and my first time to Australia & New Zealand. My husband, Joe, traveled to Australia for work, but never to New Zealand.

We are arriving on Friday, so Saturday we're going on a Great Ocean Road tour.

On Sunday, we're renting a car to drive down to Mornington Peninsula (it's supposed to be like Cape Cod) and then driving to Phillip Island to see the penguins. If the four of you (Janice & Jeff, Lisa & Hank) haven't booked anything for Sunday and would like to venture out with us let me know. I just booked our tickets for a Dolphin Swim at 1:30pm (Sorrento Pier) and the Phillip Island Ultimate Penguin Eco Tour through Viator.com.

Lisa & Hank, since you're arriving on Sunday, let me know if you're interested in venturing out on Monday morning. I'm thinking about keeping the rental car for Monday to drive down to see the Moonlit Sanctuary Conservation Park.

You can contact me directly at avongest@icloud.com

• Options
    Hi

We ( Fred & Diane )are arriving in the early morning on Sunday February 11 also on the February 12 tour- We are taking the Great Ocean Road Private Tour very early Monday morning-leaving hotel at 6:00 a.m. so we will be back for the welcome dinner at the hotel-long day -but very excited .
    Looking forward to meeting everyone.
  • Options
    Hi Fred & Diane,

Have fun on the GOR on Monday...we'll see you Monday evening!

Susan
  • Options
    Busy packing and attending to final details before we leave tomorrow morning. Wanted to wish everyone safe travels and we are looking forward to meeting everyone Monday evening!!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file