Dec 21 Bridges Tanzania tour

We will be on this tour. It is to celebrate our 50th anniversary so we are taking our daughter, her husband and our 2 grandchildren - ages 17 and 15. We are so looking forward to this! We are from the Chicago area and our daughter is from the Detroit area.

Would love to talk with someone else on our tour date.

Comments

• We will on this trip celebrating our 15th anniversary with our three boys ages 14, 11 and 6. We are from the St. Louis, MO area. Sounds like a good group from the Midwest! Congratulation on 50 years! The Beaudean Family
  • It's nice to meet you! I booked this so long ago that it's nice to meet someone else on this trip. Is your 14 year old a boy or girl? Our grandson is 15.

Have booked flights with Qatar Airways. Their price was good and I liked their arrival time better than the KLM flight.

This is going to be quite some trip!
  • We have all boys. Were booked on the very long KLM flight. Looking forward to meeting you and your family!
  • hey guys, are y'all talking about the december 23rd , 2018 family safari?
  • I am on this tour with my daughter and 13 year old grandson. we are from Florida. Glad to hear there are other children in the same age range. we are on a KLM flight from Amsterdam on December 20. is anybody else arriving a day earlier?
  • We are taking the trip with our two daughters (16, 12) and my parents. Looking forward to meeting all of you!
  • We had a TD who more than suggested that ‘smart phones’ and kids are a bad combination on safari. You may want to formulate a plan. (;-)
  • We will also be on the Dec. 21 Tanzania Bridges trip with our two teens ages 15 and 13 (Girl and Boy). We will represent the east coast ( NJ)! We are all so excited...the days are going by very slowly..
  • As i started to say... we are pretty much packed and ready to go. Must admit I'm a bit apprenhensive as I don't know what to expect. We are taking our family, daughter, son-in-law, and 2 grandchildren (granddaughter age 17 and grandson, age 15). Really looking forward to this. Not so much the long flight but we'll deal with it.