Classic Italy, Small group September 10, 2019. Who else is going?

Joe and Jodi from Hilton Head, SC are looking forward to meeting our travel buddies and sharing this experience in Italy. Love to hear from others who will be on this trip!

Comments

• Hi! My husband Rich and myself Keita will be on this trip. We’re from Largo, Florida. Starting to figure out what the heck to pack! Lol. So looking forward to it.

• Looking forward to meeting you, Keita. I’m right there with you in the “what the heck do I pack?” arena. We are heading over a day early to do the Capri add-on. This is going to be a fantastic trip! See y’all soon.

• We will also be doing the Capri excursion. Can’t wait! Stay safe with Dorian. It looks like it will miss us in Tampa area but maybe head up the coast. Ugh. See you soon!

• Hello everyone. Looking forward to meeting

will be on Capri trip as well!

yes having trouble packing probably took to much!

love to chat

Sandy Feit

• Thanks, Keita. This sure makes packing difficult! We are taking everything with us as we evacuate tomorrow in case we can’t get back on the island prior to flying out of Savannah on Sunday. Crazy!! Sandy Feit, we are looking forward to meeting you also. This is gonna’ be a “fantabulous” trip!

• Oh my Jodi, best of luck with that. What a terrible storm. We are leaving today for France, hoping the storm stays away.
    Looking forward to meeting you Sandy!
    We will have an amazing time!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file