Options

looking for info for Tetons and Yellowstone

We are condidering a June 1 tour of the Tetons and Yellowstone. How many people can I expect on the tour? And what is the mode of transportation betwweeen sities - tour bus, I expect? How old or modern might the tour bus be? Pictures of a typical bus available?

Comments

• Options
    On the numerous Tauck tours we have taken, there has been one bus with around 35-40 people.

The bus has always been new, roomy and well-maintained -- with a bathroom.

There have always been plenty of sightseeing or refreshment stops to break up a long drive.
  • Options
    I am actually taking this tour starting next weekend can't wait but I hear it is snowing in Wyoming!
    I have been on multiple tours with Tauck and the bus are roomy and never had an issue with taking photos from the bus and they have quite fews stops for photos and site seeing.
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    CATSOOS wrote:
    I am actually taking this tour starting next weekend can't wait but I hear it is snowing in Wyoming!
    I have been on multiple tours with Tauck and the bus are roomy and never had an issue with taking photos from the bus and they have quite fews stops for photos and site seeing.

we will be there next week and are wondering how the trips deal with the crazy weather that is forecast- rafting in rain/snow (I assume that the snow predictions are really just at night)?
  • Options
    Art H wrote:
    We are condidering a June 1 tour of the Tetons and Yellowstone. How many people can I expect on the tour? And what is the mode of transportation betwweeen sities - tour bus, I expect? How old or modern might the tour bus be? Pictures of a typical bus available?

If I could have figured out how to post a picture I would have. The bus is very nice and has a bathroom and it is clean, clean, clean.
  • Options
    Awe, C'mon People this is a Modern Large Well Maintained Tour Bus!
    Comfort while Riding and plenty of room! You will make plenty of Stops
    to get out, stretch your Legs and walk around looking for Photo Ops!

Stop Focusing on the little things that are already taken care of by one
    of thee Best Tour Operators! Focus on the Beauty and of course Nature
    of what your going to see!!

We were on this Trip last year and it was Amazing!!
    One thing I want to remind all of you that are going
    to be on this trip this year!!
    Bring your Camera Everywhere! Never Leave Home without it!
This discussion has been closed.