Options

June 16th Tauck Tour

Is anybody going on this trip on June 16 - 26th? We are three couples from St. Louis, Missouri, and are looking forward to hearing from others.

Has anyone been on this trip before during this time of year? My wife is always cold and is wondering if she should take her winter coat.

Comments

• Options
    My wife and I are from New Jersey and also on this trip. We have never done a river cruise but have done four other Tauck trips and they were all great.
  • Options
    Salerina wrote:
    Is anybody going on this trip on June 16 - 26th? We are three couples from St. Louis, Missouri, and are looking forward to hearing from others.

Has anyone been on this trip before during this time of year? My wife is always cold and is wondering if she should take her winter coat.

I'm doing this trip in July, but I have been to the northern, Canadian parks in June on another tour. Weather in the mountains is always changeable, BUT ... I wouldn't think you'd need a winter coat. Think layers, all at one time if you have to! A light, waterproof outer jacket is a good idea. Something that can break the wind. You can always buy a scarf and a woolly hat along the way if you have to shop! The coldest place in the northern area is on the glacier and that's only for less than half an hour in the open. Can't tell you about the Montana parks. That's why I'm going!
  • Options
    My wife and I are from New York. We have always wanted to do a Tauck Tour and always wanted to see the Canadian Rockies, so this is our combo. We can't waite! We seem to have the same question about the weather and dress. It should be exciting and beautiful.
This discussion has been closed.