Options

Rhine and Danube Rivers: Water Levels?

Booked on MS Treasures Grand European trip leaving July 31 from Amsterdam and ending in Bucharest. Would appreciate any comments about current and/or future challenges (if any) relating to water levels of both rivers.

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    Hi Zlato,

Saw your post today and wanted to tell you that the situation last year was a week to week situation. So, since you are not leaving until July 31st, I would say don't sweat it until the week before you leave! I know you follow the threads on Cruise Critic and now there will be much posting there about the levels of the rivers in Europe since their were some ships unable to navigate this week due to lack of water. When I booked my first river cruise with Tauck, I was concerned. I was told that since Tauck has a huge travel program in Europe, you will be assured of a wonderful time whether it is on the river or on an alternate land package. We are booked on the Treasures when you get to Bucharest for our river cruise to Budapest. I will not stay awake nights worrying about the possibilities.

Sheila
  • Options
    Thanks Shelia. Good Advice!
This discussion has been closed.