Options

Tanzania Kenya Safari July 11, 2012

We have received the Tauck Duffle Bag but nothing else. A few questions;

1. Do we get e-tickets for the air passage (NYC to TZ and back) booked through Tauck?
2. Do we get a detailed, official Itinerary? Or the one printed from the web site is all?
3. What about shoes? Sandals or sneakers OK? Or boots are required? Flip flops?
4. Weather wise, is a waterproof wind cheater enough? Or any thing heavier - sweaters?

Comments

• Options
    Hello kirankashmira,

I will try my best to answer all your questions.

1.& 2. Your airline tickets and official itinerary would have all been sent to your Travel Agent. Please reach out to them if you have not received these documents.

3. Regarding shoes, please bring comfortable walking shoes or sneakers. Boots are not necessary.

4. Weather wise, Eastern Africa is truly a year-round destination, the East African climate features warm, bright days. Temperatures range in the mid-70s. You can follow the weather using www.weather.com to determine which outwear you will need.

Hope this helps,
    Emily
  • Options
    Thank you. We just received the tickets etc. yesterday. The Tauck Package is comprehensive we got answers to all our questions. Thanks again.

• Options
    Hello kirankashmira,

That is great news! Please do not hesitate to reach out to the Travel Forums if you have any further questions, we are here to help.

Have a great trip!
    Emily
  • Options
    My wife and I took this trip five years ago, and it was absolutely spectacular. Hope you have a great trip.
This discussion has been closed.