EU approved COVID-19 vaccines

Just looked up on the internet;Pfizer,AstraZeneca and Biontech are listed but not Moderna!Can any one clarify whether Moderna is accepted in EU?

Comments

• I am pretty sure the Moderna vaccine is accepted in the EU. I am seeing some things saying that Moderna is now called Spikevax in the EU. If Moderna is not accepted, we won’t be traveling anytime soon.

• https://www.cnbc.com/2021/05/20/europe-is-welcoming-vaccinated-tourists-this-summer.html
    Spells out the vaccines...and lists Moderna. In fact, it is being approved for children in Europe, too.

• I found the following information on CNN on January 6:

The European Union has authorized Moderna's Covid-19 vaccine, the second coronavirus vaccine to be approved for use in the EU.

The move finalizes the recommendation of the European Union drugs regulator, who earlier on Wednesday recommended granting the drug a conditional marketing authorization.

Emer Cooke, the European Medicines Agency (EMA) executive director, said on Wednesday that "this vaccine provides us with another tool to overcome the current emergency."

I also found the same information on other outlets including Moderna's website. As of yesterday, I found on multiple outlets including The New York Times, AP, BBC, and others that the Moderna vaccine has been authorized for use in children ages 12-17.

I hesitate to post any links here as when I did so previously they were reported as SPAM.

• Thanks for all the responses!Now my husband has no excuse not to go on the. Trip !