Health Control Form For Entry Into Spain

edited October 2021 in General

I am hoping that someone who has had direct experience with this form-- that is mandated by the Spanish government-- can help answer my two questions.

(1) Did you have any issues when accessing the site? I received a warning that the "certification" had expired and that the site was not secure. I thought perhaps it was my firewall/security software doing its job, but when I continued to attempt to enter the site, I was prompted to give my password. I did not proceed. This occurred when attempting to access the form directly from Tauck's digital instructions, as well as from my search on the internet. I suspect that it was merely my security software doing its job. Did anyone else have this experience?

(2) Once on the site, can the form be completed once for all individuals traveling together? My husband does not have a cell phone nor an e-mail address. If each traveler must complete a form, I am concerned I will get an error message saying "this e-mail address/cell phone number has already been used."

I prefer not to disturb Tauck with this since they certainly have better things to assist their customers with. Any feedback from those with experience with this form will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance for assistance!

Comments

• Just an update for anyone who might be interested.

I had no issues accessing the form from the link Tauck provided in the final documents they sent. And yes, one form can be used for multiple family members.

Supposedly you can start and save the form for later use, but that didn't work for me. The instructions are not very intuitive either. I finally realized that you can choose instructions in certain languages. My husband is fluent in Spanish, so we are good to go now. How dare they not have Danish as a choice!

The QR code must be issued no more than 48 hours prior to arrival in Spain, so I'm not quite out of the woods yet.