Options

Just Three Dinners.

One of the conveniences of a Tauck tour is that they furnish a dinner most every night. This is very convenient for it relieves me of having to hunt around for a place to eat. And it helps me estimate the true total cost of the trip. Why does this tour only provide three dinners? I count dinners only on Days 1, 4 and 7.

Comments

• Options
    edited May 2011
    Hi Travelguy,

Our Culturious tours are designed for a slightly more independent traveler who is looking for a combination of planned and free time. These tours purposely have slightly less meals included to allow you to explore local restaurants on your own. Your tour director, as always, will be happy to provide recommendations and suggestions.

Hope this helps!

Best,
    Tim
  • Options
    Thanks Tim.

When will the tour dates for 2012 be released?
  • Options
    Hi Travelguy,

You can call for dates for our 2012 departures starting at the end of May. You can also book and deposit, and we will hold your space. However, the final prices won't be available until late September. Once that happens, if you don't like the price or itinerary, you will have ten days to release your booking, and receive the deposit back in full. The dates won't become available on the web, however, until late September.

Best,
    Tim
  • Options
    I'm guessing our guide will have some recommendations?
  • Options
    Yes, S.Tyler, your tour director will be happy to make some recommendations.
This discussion has been closed.