Options

November 30th

Is any one going on the 11/30 trip departing from Hanoi? My wife and i will be coming in from Singapore and will end up in Hong Kong after the tour. Would love to hear from fellow travellers in advance of the trip.

Comments

• Options
    My husband and I arrive in Singapore on Monday the 26th...mid afternoon...we will be stayinging at The Regent Hotel. We fly to Hanoi at 8 a.m. on the 30th. Let us know your travel plans ...would be happy to connect ! N & N
  • Options
    Hi, N and N. We will look forward to meeting you. We arrive at 1 am on Monday, 11/26. We will be at the Wangz Hotel -. We will be leaving for Hanoi on the 29th-. We had originally planned on leaving on the 30th but Jet Star changed our reservations. Any suggestions on the best way to connect? H&S
  • Options
    H and S...Difficult to arrange plan from US.....not sure how we will be feeling or what we will be doing...depends on weather...rain...etc...looks like we will be having scattered showers all week...not sure what that means exactly...anyway, leave a message with concierge at our hotel ...reservation under Neal and Nancy Gimbel...Travel safely ! N and N
  • Options
    Going on hop on hop off tour today ...would be happy to meet...call us as I do not know your names...
This discussion has been closed.