Options

Tauck Bridges for young adults

Never travelled with Taulk but considering a trip this summer with our eighteen year old son. Would it be best for us to consider Taulk Bridges travel or a classic Taulk tour? Are there particular tours that are popular with young adults?

Comments

• Options
    Hello RobertGS,

Bridges itineraries are designed to bring families together and we get lots of older teens on our trips, but there are definitely younger kids on these trips as well so your son would have to be ok with that.. Otherwise you might want look at our Culturious which is interactive and immersive. It really depends on the interests of your son as to what itinerary they would like best. For example, something more cultural, active, or nature/animal oriented?

Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns.

Hope this helps,
    Emily
  • Options
    Have you decided on a play for the Castles & Kings trip on August 11th? My friend just returned from London & says to see "Matilda" as it is great for kids.
  • Options
    I am going with my eighteen year old granddaughter on the August 11th Castles & Kings trip. She would love to have some older teenagers in the group.
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    RobertGS - my daughter is 18 and we're going on the Bridges Castles and Kings tour next summer - June 23. Two years ago we went on the Italia Bella tour and last year we went on the Alpine Adverture. We've been fortunate to have a good number of older teens on each trip. We gave her the option of switching to another travel type with Tauck, but she chose to go with the Bridges tour again. She really enjoys the family atmosphere and has made some great friends that she still keeps in contact with.
This discussion has been closed.