Options

Leaving London for Paris

Can anyone shed some light on what time is the train from London to Paris ? Thanks so much

Comments

• Options

We left around 11:30 and waited for our train for approximately thirty minutes. You will be in first class and they serve lunch with wine. The lunch wasn't very good but we had a good breakfast at the Savoy restaurant so it really didn't matter to us. It was a pleasant ride.

• Options

We had a much longer wait at the station but it was great to just people watch. It was packed but everyone was orderly and polite. My husband had a delightful conversation with a young man who was in the British Armed Forces and who was gracious enough to give up his seat for my husband.

There was a snack bar close by where I purchased a latte--surprisingly good. I thought the lunch provided on the train was okay, but would have been better if the quiche had been warm. As Noreen mentioned, the ride was very nice.

• Options

Thanks so much

• Options

Not sure when your trip is but have a wonderful time and please share your experiences upon your return. It's always nice to compare notes.

• Options

Leaving in two weeks . I certainly will .

• Options

Will start this Sat night. Anyone else going?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file