Options

meals

We are going on the June-July 2013 tour. How many people will be on the tour? The meals that are provided, will we always eat as a group at the same time? Are they preset meals or buffets or order from a menu? Looking forward to making new friends.

Comments

• Options
    edited April 2013
    Hi Jamey,

There are a total of 17 people on this tour.

Lunches are all eaten at the same time with the group. Dinners are at your leisure except at the Braii in Cape Town, the train dinner in Livingstone, and the dinners in Kalahari which have a set start time.

It is really a mix of a la carte off the menu, a few buffets, and a few set menus. As with all out tours, we try to do a la carte as much as possible.

Hope this helps,
    Emily
  • Options
    Emily,
    My husband and I are so excited to go on the Botswana, S Africa, and Zambia trip leaving August 20th, 2013. Can you please tell us how many folks will be on our tour? Also will there be hairdryers in all locations. Do we also need to bring converters and adapters for S Africa? 230?

thanks,
    Jo Ann Weber
  • Options
    The meals on this trip were beyond gourmet. YOu have a huge vareity of individual meals, buffets, and order whatever off the menu. People on our trip were busy taking pictures of all the meals they were beautiful and delicious.

I am a vegetarian and found plenty of choices. Bring elastic waist pants.
This discussion has been closed.