Options

Welcome to Tauck’s Canadian Rockies & Glacier National Park Forum

Welcome to Tauck’s Canadian Rockies & Glacier National Park Forum - Find the answers to your trip questions, answer questions posted by fellow travelers, plus share your Tauck experiences and stories. Stop by often and join in on the discussions.

Comments

• Options
    Where have all the old posts gone? There was a lot of very useful information in all the files!
  • Options
    Unfortunately since we switched over to a new software platform for this forum, we weren't able to save all of the old posts from Ask & Share. The good news is that this new forum is much easier to search, post, and navigate than the old one. I'm sure it will be chock full of useful information in no time.

Happy Travels,
    Aaron
  • Options
    #That is Such a shame, Aaron. I've taken many trips with Tauck and I Always check Ask & Share before I commit, to see what past travellers have had to say. And some of those posts were priceless! :) It is a real shame those clever boffins couldn't provide an archive file. And all those unanswered questions, lost in space. Poor loves.

#I disagree, at least in the initial stages. I wonder how many people haven't realised that this is now a closed forum and that you have to register ... all over again ... to use it. And it appears to only be available to people who have already made a reservation. I had to supply my reservation number. I currently have 4, so I was in a quandary. Which one! Now my profile only shows one of those 4 reservations.

#I do hope so. I haven't found any information, useful or otherwise, for any of my 4 trips.
  • Options
    I completely agree that this new forum is no better and that it is a real shame to lose all the posts. I have an upcoming trip and was going to refer to the board, but those posts are nowhere to be found.
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    Thanks, Roz47. I thought it was just me!

I have been to part of the area covered in this trip before. Perhaps I can help with a specific question?
  • Options
    We are booked for the Canadian Rockies & Glacier National Park tour. Any idea of the dress code for dinners? Thanks.
This discussion has been closed.