Discussions
Categories
Help
Home
Discuss Trips by Region
Africa
East Africa
Tanzania: Serengeti to Zanzibar
10/23/2017 Tour
MBarres
Looking to see who's going to be on the Serengeti to Zanzibar tour starting 10/23/2017. I'll be arriving n 10/21 to acclimate. Wondering if anyone else is going early as well.
Comments
cb2labs
You are smart to go in couple days early. The Lake Duluti Serena Hotel is a beautiful place to unwind. My travel partner and I took the July 3 trip and used our couple days to relax, go to the cultural art museum with a driver, and also take a private tour of Arusha National Park, with a private driver/guide, all set up upon arrival by the hotel staff.
You will LOVE the safari, every aspect of ours was wonderful, and lots of surprises along the way. I thought it would be my one and only trip to Africa, but I have caught "the bug" as others have, wanting to go back again on another Tauck africa tour.
Enjoy
Carol
MBarres
Thanks cb2labs. I'll be traveling single....which has never been an issue on any TAUCK tour for me. I want to be fresh and on Tanzanian time by the time my tour actually starts. Glad you enjoyed your trip. I'm beyond excited.
Quick Links
All Categories
Recent Posts
Activity
Unanswered
Help
Best Of