Cruise in australia, do I need a visa?

I booked a cruise online in December with the Royal Carribean on the Voyager of the seas with a stop at Sydeny. a travel agent told me that I need an entry visa on Australian territory, although my Australian pemanence is one day and that needs to be prompted online at the Australian Government website ( I tried to request the document on the government website but is very complicated in use. still looking I found the site of a service bureau ( to which I have written for information and they answered me saying that I need a tourist visa ETA and that I could request it either on the government website or through them at an additional cost.
Is there anyone who knows more about me on this subject?


Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file