Discussions
Categories
Help
Home
Discuss Trips by Region
Africa
South Africa
South Africa: An Elegant Adventure
Who is going on September 24th?
NAK
I have booked September 24th. My name is Nadia and I am from Boston.
Comments
smarks50
Nadia: I am also booked for September 24th. My name is Sally and I am from the San Francisco area. It seems a long way off but I know the summer will go by quickly.
NAK
Hi Sally:
My e-mail: nadiaatcommon@aol.com
I am starting to "prepare". Some shopping, planning immunization shots, ordering extra pages for passport, weighing suitcases, and psyching myself for the long flight...Boston to Amsterdam to Cape Town. I will be arriving one day earlier.
Keep in touch. Thanks!
Nadia
smarks50
Nadia: I have been traveling so missed your response. I too am beginning to plan for luggage (given the serious restrictions on this trip) and all the other necessities. I look forward to meeting you and the rest of our group in September. The website indicates our departure date is sold out, along with many dates for the rest of the year.
Quick Links
All Categories
Recent Posts
Activity
Unanswered
Help
Best Of