Options

Dinner times in Spain and Portugal

Hello everyone
My wife and I are seriously considering taking the Spain and Portugal trip and according to the itinerary, there are 8 included dinners. We are aware how late Spaniards go to dinner and are wondering if someone who has taken this trip can comment on the time that the dinners are scheduled.
Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    We took this trip last Spring and had a great time. Dinners that were included generally started at 730-8 with a few at 7.
    The days that dinners are not included we ate earlier, although not all places are open then (but not a problem finding ones that are open at 530 or so).
  • Options
    thanks
  • Options
    I was on both Tauck Portugal/Spain tours a few years ago. I wondered about the "late dining" too. What I learned was that although the Portuguese/Spanish themselves still prefer their historic late dining, etc., in order to cater to the tourists, many of their restaurants now do open "early" (for them) for the tourist trade. Hey, business is business. LOL. :-)
  • Options
    Spain and portugal clothing for 2 weeks in OCTOBER???
    Anyone take this trip?skirts?shorts?
  • Options
    Yeah, we took this trip and we really liked it. Everything was quite good, but unfortunately I got poisoned, but my husband found and bought me this https://www.marijuanabreak.com/how-the-paleo-diet-is-a-perfect-complement-when-taking-cbd-oil. After 2 days I felt much better thanks to it. But all in all it was a great trip.