Seine Trip to Normandy
We are set for our trip this March for the Seine River Cruise but I've called Tauck twice to ask what is going on with the Corona Virus and both times I'm not given any info. They closed the Louvre on Sunday and that was a main part of the trip. I can't understand why Tauck won't just re-schedule my reservation to next year. I don't want a refund at all simply wait for this to blow over. How many people is it going to take to get sick before Tauck decides it's not a good time to be touring through Europe? What if they close travel between France and USA while we're there and we can't get home? Is Tauck going to pick up all expenses until we can fly home? Very concerned...We love Tauck and their service, however in a situation like this, I'd think they would be flexible with their loyal customers.