Both approved vaccines (Pfizer and Moderna) require two shots for full effectiveness. I believe for the Pfizer vaccine you must wait three weeks before getting the second shot. For the Moderna vaccine you must wait four weeks. My question is what are the restrictions for the second shot windows for the two shot combinations to have full effectiveness?
As an example,
For the Pfizer vaccine if I get the first shot on March 1st, what is the window within I must get the second shot for the two shot combination to have full effectiveness. I know I can't get the second shot until March 22nd (the three week wait), but how much after March 22nd can I get the second shot and still have the two shot combination have full effectiveness? Can I get the second shot on March 31st and still have the two shots have full effectiveness? What is the window restriction/limit?
I have the same question about the second shot window for the Moderna shots.
I apologize to the people that believe this isn't travel related.