French Escapade Oct 11 2021

We are booked and looking foward to the adventure . It appears France will be open to US tourists . Anyone traveling on this tour , please advise . We would like to correspond with you . Thanks you , Bob and Julie .

Comments

• We are not booked on this tour, but will be in France as soon as it opens!! Love, love, love France....

• Found out today that our French Escapade River cruise for July 23 is cancelled. I was lucky enough to get it rescheduled for next year with the same category & same time. The travel insurance increased by $60 pp, not happy about that, but the price of the tour did not increase. My husband & I were really looking forward to going this year with things starting to open up in France. Our original trip was scheduled July 24,2020 and Co-Vid struck, got moved to July 23, 2021 and now next year. They say third time is a charm. Oh Boy I sure hope so. Hopefully any tours after our's will be OK. Good Luck. Happy Traveling

• We are on the July 22, 2022 French Escapade river cruise as well. Like you we had booked it for this summer & had to have Tauck rebook for next year. I'm practically counting the days I'm so excited!

• Hi need2travel1, Checked Tauck's updates today & saw they restarted our trip starting August 1 2021. I hope next year all the restrictions are gone & things will be back to normal. It will be interesting if anyone traveling to France post how their trip went. If there's any restrictions, time will tell. Maybe we can get together on the trip & have a toast together that we finally made it.

• Yes! Today Tauck released an update on European tours. It looks like all French tours are a go beginning in August, as well as all Spain and Portugal tours. This is wonderful news!

• Hi DReichenbach,
    A toast sounds like a good idea to me! We all deserve it after missing 2 years of vacations. Meanwhile I'll be lurking here on the Tauck site & also on CruiseCritic.com to see if anyone posts after their cruise.....

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file