Options

Passenger Locator Form for travel to Italy

We are a little over 6 weeks before our trip to Italy. I am seeing that an EU Passenger Locator Form [Link] is required to be filled out before arrival. I am looking into completing this form and to say it is confusing would be putting it mildly. There is an 80 page instruction manual [Link] on completing the form.

I am curious if there are any readers of this forum who have recently traveled to Italy or will be traveling in the near future and any input on completing this form.

Comments

• Options

You're not kidding. The EUPLF is confusing. We're going to Sicily in May, so my questions turned out to be: do I put transportation by plane or bus? Final destination? Temporary address? Finally called our travel agent, Pavlus, always terrific. So I put mode of transportation direct flight to Rome, then final destination Catania. For temporary address put address of first hotel we are staying. Then you get sent an email to confirm. Go to your account (you will have registered) and you can print out form with QR code. I also did screenshot with phone. Did this for both wife and me. Hope this helps.

• Options

No kidding on the confusing.

"Another general step that it maybe varies and is based on each MS rules is to add the
    details of a fellow traveller from the family environment."

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file