Options

Pace?

For those who have taken this tour (which sounds fabulous) - how's the daily pace? We've been told it's 3-4 miles per day. Well spread out?

Comments

• Options
    edited June 2022

IF you do this, please post a review. We are booking this with friends, but not till Sept. 2024 (we already have trips booked for the next couple of years, so we have to wait). We plan to fly into Venice for a few days before and then take a train to Florence for a few days (one of my fav. cities), then meet up with the tour -- and add a couple days to Rome at the end. This trip is has been one of our bucket list items for a while, my husband loves TRUFFLES, so he really wants to do the truffle hunting.

• Options

And if you love the truffle hunt (popular tourist outing in Croatia also), I recommend the International Truffle Festival in Alba, Italy held every fall. I searched for a tour that featured that event and enjoyed my day there. Would love to return.

• Options

We took this trip in June 2022. We arrived in Florence several days before the start of the tour and stayed in Rome an additional week on our own. We enjoyed all of the towns, which we had not visited before. Happy to answer any questions.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file