Options

Tauck July computer problems….Beware of cancelled reservation although you have a booking number

We made reservations for Iceland for 2023 on July 19th… We received all info as well as an email with our booking number and was told deposit to be charged on July 22nd because of computer problems at Tauck. I happened to look at my Tauck dashboard and no trip was listed, checked credit card and no deposit taken. Finally got through to someone tonight and they said my trip was gone because of no deposit. I had to rebook everything and thankfully a similar cabin was still available. Check your reservations if you booked around July18-22 for errors that is when they had computer issues. We are also still waiting for a refund due to an Alaska trip we had to leave due to covid that has been over 30 days which is the time frame they gave us. Apparently nothing done on that either, the rep will send an email to accounting. Since this is our 8th tour coming up I am very surprised and concerned about all these billing and computer issues.