Options

anyone on July 30, 2023 trip? recommendations pre tour activities

Anyone on the Bridges costa rica tour beginning 30 july 2023? My daughter (13) and I will be traveling on that tour.
any suggestions for activities pre-your in san jose? we are arriving early and will have some time to fill before the tour.

Comments

• Options

We did this tour a couple years ago and had some extra time in San Jose. My teenage daughters are obsessed with Starbucks so we decided to do the Starbucks coffee farm tour at the Hacienda Alsacia Coffee farm. https://www.starbuckscoffeefarm.com/en/
    The tour was about an hour and a half and included information from planting to harvesting to preparation of the beans. It also included a tasting of coffees. It was a short drive from the Tauck hotel and the concierge can arrange a car rental for you. Even if you aren't interested in the tour, they have a large open air shop that offers beautiful views, breakfast and of course coffee.

• Options

There is also a nice shopping mall and many restaurants in walking distance of the hotel. I hope this helps.

• Options

thanks!!! sounds great

• Options

We are booked on this for 7/14/24, so I am following the responses. It will be us, our kids and grandkids, ages 10,13,& 16.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file