Options

Opening in Paris: Unusual Anima (Ex) Musica exhibit

If you're headed to Paris this fall, Anima (Ex) Musica is a fascinating collaborative exhibit - think science meets music meets entomology - Sept. 15-Jan. 7 at the Cité de la Musique Museum. By chance I discovered this at its debut in Rennes, Brittany earlier this year. The oversized kinetic insect sculptures, meticulously constructed from musical instrument parts (honest), are works of brilliant beauty. The show is such a delight I visited twice. I've attached a link and a few pics from the darkened rooms.
p.s. Also if you'd like some local tips, SecretsofParis.com is a helpful website/newsletter.
https://www.sortiraparis.com/en/what-to-visit-in-paris/exhibit-museum/articles/288917-anima-ex-musica-the-unusual-and-animated-exhibition-to-see-soon-at-the-musee-de-la-musique-in-paris

Comments

• Options
    edited September 2023

Amazing! Thank you, MarketArt.

• Options

It was great fun. My apologies that I have not been able to figure out how to attach videos.

• Options

No worries. I can research online. I know a young lady who has aspirations of attending a Manhattan music conservatory and she would love this.

And my apologies for misspelling your forum name. I will correct it now.