On our ‘Savoring France’ river trip, we start in Paris, but finish in Lyon. Returning from Lyon on One World using miles involved BA, and LHR terminal five, both of which I try to avoid. So I booked a Paris round trip on AA. The plan: return to Paris CDG by TGV to take our four PM flight out of Paris. Looked easy. Then AA moved the flight to a two hour earlier departure time. I thought my plan was down the drain until I called Tauck and they told me the boat arrives in Lyon the night before, so we can leave any time in the morning that is necessary. I’ve done a bit of research and found the official TGV website not that easy to use. Has anyone here booked a TGV on your own? Can you buy a ‘Prems’ fare and upgrade it to First Class? I read somewhere that the Trainline website is easier to use than the SNCF website.