Options

Itinerary Suggestion for Tauck

I would like to suggest that Tauck consider a new itinerary to include Dordogne and Carcassone. We would love to tour these areas of France and hope Tauck will consider such a tour. Thank you.

Comments

• Options
    Hoping for a reply from Tauck. Thanks!
  • Options
    Hi nyfeds,

Thank you so much for your suggestion. I have passed this along to our product managers.

Best,
    Emily
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    Hi Emily,

Thanks so much. We do hope Tauck will take this suggestion into consideration.
  • Options
    nyfeds,

Tauck used to have a tour that went from Nice to Paris for 2 weeks and visited both those places. Then they changed the tour 1 week and take the train from Provence to Paris. They do cover some of the other places on the riverboats but the land tour they used to do was really great. It's a shame that they stress the riverboats and cut out a lot of the land tours that covered some of the same areas.

Sue
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    Thanks, Sue. While we've enjoyed river cruising, our preference right now is land touring while we're still able to do so. I'm hoping Tauck will provide a land tour including these areas once again. These destinations are high on our wish list.

Denise
This discussion has been closed.