irons/ironing boards on MS Sapphire

Are there irons and ironing boards on MS Sapphire in Cat 7 rooms??? I cannot seem to find this information. TIA

Comments

• I am assuming your are new to the Tauck Website. You have posted your question under The Cape Cod, Islands and Newport Tour which is not a river cruise. Category 7 rooms do include irons and ironing boards.

One way to access a specific River Cruise is as follows:
    From the Home Page, click on Tours and River Cruises.
    Navigate to the left of the page and select River Cruises.
    Under the River Cruise tab, select the specific River you wish to travel on.
    Scroll down the page and select your desired itinerary.
    Click on the Pricing and Availability Tab.
    Click on desired sailing date.
    Click on Category 7 for specifics.

I have copied the Stateroom amenities for The Sapphire below. Happy cruising.

Stateroom Amenities:
    Two floor-to-ceiling French Balconies, each 98 inches wide x 75 inches high each with one sliding door that opens, Quad cabin made possible by pullout couch (only for children), Coffee maker plus mini-bar stocked with complimentary water and soft drinks replenished daily, 32" LED TV, Breakfast room service, Iron plus ironing board, 220v and 110v outlets in cabin and bathroom, Easy under-bed luggage storage, Telephone, safe and individual climate control, Onboard wi-fi available, a shipboard credit (one per stateroom) is provided to be used onboard for spa services, gift shop purchases, etc

• edited August 18

That was most kind of you, travel maven, to help Magpie1964 and illustrates the true purpose of this site—travelers helping travelers.

Just for clarity, the 'Home' page is from Tauck's website, not this forum's home page.

I would add that there is no need to store luggage under the bed since the walk-in closet has ample room for suitcases.

The shipboard credit of €100 applies to the category seven (7) cabins only.

Magpie1964 - Have a wonderful trip!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file