I've had discussions with people on several tours that I've been on about whether they have done the Antarctica tour or are considering doing it. Several people say they are considering it because several people have told them it's the best tour they've been on.
I'm curious with experienced tour people that have done the Antarctica tour, where they would place the Antarctica trip relative to the other tours they've been on. Do any on you consider it your #1 most favorite tour? I know almost all tours are great fun and you have a great time, but as you step back and do a comparison where does Antarctica rank in your list of favorites?
I know this is hard to do because it is so different from any other tour. That said, hopefully you experienced Tauckers can do some kind of assessment/ranking.
I haven't been on the Antarctica tour, but I have been on 13 Tauck tours. Of those tours my favorite is the Kenya & Tanzania Classic Safari tour, followed by the Peru & Galapagos tour. I've enjoyed all 13 tours, but I wanted to show that I have done with my tours what I'm hoping some of you can do: Place the Antarctica tour in some ranking of your tours from most favorite on down.
Thanks in advance for hopefully satisfying my curiosity. 😁