My wife and I are booked on the June 4th French Escapade: Paris to the Riviera. We have added an extra night in Paris and need to decide whether to add an extra night at the end. The last two nights of this tour are usually spent in Cannes at the Hotel Martinez but it was not available so we will be staying at the Fairmont Monte Carlo instead. There are two excursions offered. One includes a walking tour of Nice and Monte Carlo plus a drive to see where the rich and famous hang out. The other excursion takes you into the hills above Cannes to visit Grasse and the Provencal hilltop town of Saint Paul de Vence. Based on the descriptions I expect we would opt for the latter. Since we will be staying in Monte Carlo right next to the Casino and probably driving along the coast through Nice the first excursion may not add much. But, we may not see Cannes at all. If anyone has taken this tour and these excursions I would appreciate any comments on what to choose and whether there are other things worth doing that would warrant staying an extra night.