Options

Welcome to Tauck’s The Panama Canal & Costa Rica Forum

Welcome to Tauck’s The Panama Canal & Costa Rica Forum- Find the answers to your trip questions, answer questions posted by fellow travelers, plus share your Tauck experiences and stories. Stop by often and join in on the discussions.

Comments

• Options
    We are looking forward to the January, 2013 tour. We are birders and are wondering about the opportunities for birding and the knowledge of the guides.
  • Options
    The nature guides are very knowledgeable about the birds and the ones on my trip had powerful telescopes and binoculars for the times we were off ship and doing hikes. There is generally not a lot of time for just sitting to bird watch, but a few of the outings in Costa Rica will provide more opportunities.
  • Options
    So, would a small pair of binoculars be fine for most things? And borrow from the guides occasionally? My husband will probably brings large binocs, but I have only small sports ones.
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    Verana is an ideal season in Costa Rica for bird watching..I guess most of the migratory birds are come in the coastal region for breeding..

This discussion has been closed.