Options

past experience

I am thinking of taking this trip and wondering how much walking there is and how comfortable the accommodations are. Also, is a group of 40 too large? I would appreciate your comments.

Comments

• Options
    BC,

Group of 40 are not too large, but I would suggest you call our Group Reservation Desk at 203-899-5671. They will be able to serve you the best.

Hope this helps!

Best,
    Aaron
    Tauck.com
  • Options
    There is quite a bit of walking and quite a few stairs in the museums. All of the guides offered the option to take the elevator when they were available.

The accommodations are wonderful; they are all spacious, clean, comfortable and have unique ambiances. In fact, they all offer turn down service every evening too!

The group of 40 never felt overwhelming and often times we were split into two groups especially during the museum tours as it allowed for a better experience with your groups tour guide.

I highly recommend this trip!
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    I would start traingin to walk a lot before you head out. I walked a lot in these places exspecially Venice and it is very confusing once you get inside Venice so it might take a while to find your way. So expect lots of walking.
This discussion has been closed.