Options

London and Paris pre-tour

RE: London and Paris May 21 departure: My granddaughter, a recent college grad, and I are departing to London 2 days early on May 19. I have booked a full day tour through AAA to Salisbury, Stonehenge and Bath for the 21st. Are there any fellow travelers who have interest in also doing this tour? The tour company is TRAVEL BOUND and I believe they may pick us up at the hotel(The Churchill) if there are a few of us. Please let me know if others also make this arrangement. We are excited to go. This will be my granddaughter's first trip to Europe. JVH

Comments

• Options
    Hi,
    We're on the July 10th tour with our 18 year old granddaughter. I know you will have a great time. This will be our 17th Tauck Tour and they do a wonderful job.

Sheila
  • Options
    We are also on the may 21 trip with our daughter who just graduated from college. The pre trip sounds great but we are not arriving early. We are staying a few days longer in Paris. Looking forward to a great trip,
  • Options
    Take the train to Windsor Castle. An hour train ride lets you off in front of Windsor. Tour the castle, wander the streets and have a pub lunch. Take the train back to London.
    In London, I would recommend British Museum [free], the Queen's Gallery at Buckingham Palace, Westminster Abbey, a boat ride down the Thames to Hampton Court.

This discussion has been closed.