Options

internet on Le Ponant

Today we received our documents for our up coming trip Sicily, the Amalfi Coast & Rome Sept13. The documents say wifi is available for a fee on the ship where as your brochure description of the Le Ponant says it is complimentary. Please advise which it is.

Comments

• Options
    Hello cantraveller,

Internet is complimentary at all hotels on this journey but not aboard the ship.

Hope this helps,
    Emily
  • Options
    Then why does your latest brochure show it on the Le Ponant brochure show it as complimentary even though the price for 2014 is $200 less then I paid to go in 2013. There is something wrong with this picture. I am about to book the Baltic with you for 2014 but am now questioning this decision, this involves 2 couples travelling with us this year. Please justify your reply.
  • Options
    Hello cantraveller,

My apologies, the complimentary internet aboard our Compagnie du Ponant ships (Le Ponant, L'Austral, Le Soleal, and Le Boreal) does not apply to 2013 departures only to 2014 departures. Regarding the lower price in 2014, Tauck was able to negotiate better rates with the cruise provider and we are sharing our savings with our guests.

Hope this helps with your decision making. Please let me know if I can help you further.

Hope this helps,
    Emily
This discussion has been closed.